HSE Ambassadors are the leaders of HSE University communities in different countries. They are mentors and some of the most active alumni community members united on a territorial basis.
The HSE Alumni Ambassador Programme promotes the University as an educational and expert think tank in countries all over the world through the alumni community.
The purpose of the Programme is to promote networking and friendly relations among graduates living in different countries.
Telegram-chat for graduates living abroad
What do ambassadors do?
- organize meetings of HSE University alumni in their country of residence;
- assist in carrying out business events - conferences, round tables;
- promote business relations among graduates;
- provide comprehensive support and assistance to young alumni in finding employment abroad;
- coordinate fundraising activities for the HSE Outstanding Alumni Endowment Fund;
- provide information for graduates who have been successful in their professional activities;
- advise on the establishment of offices in other countries and cities;
- organize presentations of HSE University in order to attract new applicants.
How to start?
If you want to participate in the HSE Alumni Ambassador Programme, you should:
Write us a letter outlining why you want to become an Ambassador.
Make sure that there is no Ambassador in your country (city) yet.
Request the HSE Alumni Center to provide you with statistics on your region.
Create a core team and define your goals and objectives.
USA (San Francisco) firstname.lastname@example.org
Kyrgyz Republic email@example.com
USA (Washington) firstname.lastname@example.org
USA (Los Angeles) email@example.com
USA (Los Angeles) firstname.lastname@example.org
USA (Chicago) email@example.com
United Kingdom firstname.lastname@example.org
UAE (Dubai) email@example.com tg @vorobien
UAE (Dubai) firstname.lastname@example.org tg @vnogovitsina